Live Well, Travel Often is a Hyatt Privé advisor. We have relationships with Hyatt hotels and resorts around the world. As a VIP client of Live Well, Travel Often you will be treated as such during your stay. You’ll receive unique Hyatt Privé benefits as part of your stay at participating luxury brand hotels such as Grand Hyatt, Miraval, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Centric, Thompson, JdV by Hyatt, Dream, Destination, Destination Residences, the Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Zoëtry, Impressions by Secrets, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara and more.
Get more when you travel with us!
Be our VIP! We will share our insider knowledge, our personalized travel recommendations and get you all the perks!Book now!
Perks vary by property but may include:
- Complimentary room upgrade, if available
- $25-$100 property credit per stay (amount varies by property)
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two guests
- Priority for early check and late check-out (if available)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome amenity
Reserve your stay
- Contact your Live Well, Travel Often advisor to let us know your preferred Hyatt property and your dates of travel
- We will send you the Privé rates and amenities for that property.
- Share with us your World of Hyatt number, billing information and we can make the reservation for you!
- Your VIP treatment now awaits you!
Privé stays cannot be booked with points. You do however receive World of Hyatt points for your stay!
Is There a Minimum Stay Requirement?
For Andaz properties, Park Hyatt and Miraval properties, there is no minimum stay to book a Privé rate.
For other properties, you must book a minimum stay of at least 2 nights to qualify for a Privé rate.
Which Hyatt properties offer these benefits?
More than 200 Hyatt hotels participate in Privé. Contact us with your travel destination and we can find a Hyatt that offers the Privé benefits.
Can I enjoy these benefits without a Hyatt Privé travel advisor
Unfortunately no. Privé travel agencies are by invitation only and to get the Privé extras you need to book with your Live Well, Travel Often travel advisor!