‘But I can book online myself!”
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that one… Why should you use a travel agent? Several reasons.
- I know more than you do. It is my job to learn as much as I can about destinations, cruise lines, tour operators and more. I am an Elite Cruise Counselor, certified by CLIA, and have achieved certifications with companies such as Uniworld, Seabourn, Princess, NCL, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Carnival and Marriott. I’ve been doing this for a while and I am very good at my job.
- Relationships with vendors. When you have a problem, you call a toll-free number. When my clients have an issue, I reach out to my personal contacts to get things handled in an efficient and effective manner. I have been cultivating these relationships for years.
- We fix problems. What happens when your flight is canceled? Or you are re-routed? Or have an issue on a cruise ship or at a hotel? I get issues resolved so you don’t have to waste precious vacation time on them. I am your advocate, always.
- You save money. Yes, it is true. You never pay more using a good travel agent and often get some extras (think a free shore excursion perhaps, a bottle of wine or an upgrade).
- You save time. We do the work and handle all the details. You save time. Plus, you’ll probably save some money, too (see above).
- We work for you. If you call a cruise line directly, they will sell you a cabin. But what if there is another cruise line that is a better fit for your needs? How will you know? We ask a lot of questions to determine the best fit for you. Travel is not a one-size-fits-all game.
- It’s a long-term relationship. The longer I work with you, the more I get to know about your likes and dislikes. I learn what is important to you and can tailor vacations accordingly. Try getting that kind of service from a search engine!
Call us at 305-788-8208 to plan your next fabulous vacation.